Serve this tenderloin just by itself or drizzle with the red pepper garlic aioli! Wonderful flavours. As seen on CTV.
Ingredients for Marinated Pork Tenderloin:
- 2 Nutrafarms Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Caribbean Heat Hot Sauce
Instructions for Marinated Pork Tenderloin:
- In a zip lock bag combine mustard and hot sauce mix well. Add pork to the bag and making sure Dijon covers the pork.
- Grill over med/high heat for 12-15 minutes or until the internal temp hits 145 degrees.
- Drizzle the red pepper and garlic aioli over pork and serve with your favourite sides or as a bite size appetizer.