The pork is slow cooked (in a fast method), the pork will fall off the bone and once pulled and mixed with the sauce.
Ingredients for BBQ Pork Shoulder:
- 6 bay leaves crumbled
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1-3lb pork shoulder roast
- 3 cups Creemore Lager
- 2 cups Big Syd’s Cherry BBQ sauce or Bullseye
Instructions for BBQ Pork Shoulder:
- Pour beer (non-alcoholic works) into pressure cooker, then add pork and cover with bays leaves, garlic, onions, and chili powder.
- Over high heat until the red safety valve pops ups, then reduce the heat to low and pressure-cook for one hour.
- Take off heat and wait 10 minutes for the red valve to go down, remove pork.
pork into pieces and mix in BBQ sauce.
- Serve on a Crusty bun
Chefs Tip: Make extra for leftovers the next day.