Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
Introducing ChefD's Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce – a genuinely mouthwatering dish that will leave you wanting more. Originating in Argentina and Uruguay, chimichurri is a zesty, uncooked sauce that pairs perfectly with lean meats, such as Nutrafarms cage-free, bone-in pork chops.
ChefD has crafted a recipe that showcases the flavours of chimichurri, perfectly complementing the juicy and tender pork chops.
Ingredients for Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce:
For this recipe, ChefD started with age-free, bone-in pork chops from Nutrafarms. Then he seasoned liberally with salt and pepper.
- A small handful of finely chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Salt & pepper
Instructions for Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce:
- Preheat your grill or frying pan to medium.
- Season your pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 °F (approximately 4–5 minutes per side).
- Once cooked, brush one side with garlic butter, then let the chops sit for a few minutes before serving. This will keep them juicy.
- While your pork chops are cooking, you'll have plenty of time to make the chimichurri sauce.
- Finely chop a small handful of parsley.
- Mince one clove of garlic.
- Combine in a bowl and add 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Add 2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1/2 tsp chili flakes.
- Stir well and use the chimichurri sauce to flavour your chops.
- Don't forget to take a picture and use the hashtag #nutrafarms so that ChefD can see your masterpiece!
Final Thoughts on Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce:
ChefD's Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that will impress your family and friends. The zesty and fresh flavours of chimichurri perfectly complement the lean meat in a Nutrafarms cage-free, bone-in pork chop.
So, fire up the grill or heat up your frying pan and get ready to make a mouthwatering meal that everyone will love!