ChefD's Grilled Pork Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
Chimichurri is an uncooked sauce typically paired with meat that originates in Argentia and Uruguay. ChefD loves the way the spicy and fresh flavours in Chimmichurri perfectly complement the lean meat in a cage-free, bone-in pork chop.
For this recipe, ChefD started with age-free, bone-in pork chops from Nutrafarms. Then he seasoned liberally with salt and pepper.
- A small handful of finely chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Preheat your grill or frying pan to medium.
- Season your pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° F (apx, 4-5 mins per side).
- Once cooked, brush one side with garlic butter then let the chops sit for a few minutes before serving. This will keep them juicy.
While your pork chops are cooking you'll have plenty of time to make the chimichurri sauce.
- Finely chop a small hand full of parsley
- Mince one clove of garlic
- Combine in a bowl and add 1/4 cup olive oil
- Add 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Add 1 clove minced garlic
- Stir well and then use the chimichurri to flavour your chops.
- Don't forget to take a pic and use the hashtag #nutrafarms so that ChefD will see your masterpiece!