How To Make An Italian Chicken BLTC
An Italian Chicken BLTC is a thing of beauty.
In reality, this sandwich has been a personal favourite since the first time I tried it. It's easy to make, fresh, crispy and above all…DELICIOUS!
Ingredients for Grilled Italian Chicken Sandwich:
- Chicken breast
- Italian buns
- Fresh mozzarella
Instructions for Grilled Italian Chicken Sandwich:
- Cut the fresh mozzarella into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the tomato into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Chicken is the star of this sandwich. Make sure to use some of Nutrafarms’ Ontario-grown, ethically-raised chicken.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- BBQ the chicken and prosciutto.
- Build Your Sandwich
- Toast the bun, then add mayo and pesto.
- Enjoy with family and friends!
I love this dish because it's a twist on a classic Canadian sandwich that people already know and love. There is just no way that substituting prosciutto for bacon and fresh mozzarella for cheddar won't turn a few heads and make you a few new fans when you make this dish.
Give this recipe a try and let us know how it goes in the comment section. We know you'll be happy you did.