How To Make An Italian Chicken BLTC
An Italian Chicken BLTC is a thing of beauty. Grilled free range chicken breast, on a crumbly Italian roll, topped with fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, tomato, lettuce, mayo and basil! If your friends and family don't like this one, it's time to get some new friends, lol.
In reality this sandwich has been personal favorite since the first time I tried it. It's easy to make, fresh, crispy and above all...DELICIOUS!
- Chicken breast
- Italian buns
- Fresh mozzarella
- Cut the fresh mozzarella into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the tomato into 1/2 cm slices.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Chicken is the star of this sandwich. Make sure to use some of Nutrafarms’ Ontario-grown, ethically-raised chicken.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- BBQ the chicken and prosciutto.
- Build Your Sandwich
- Toast the bun, then add mayo and pesto.
- Enjoy with family and friends!
I love this dish because it's a twist on a classic Canadian sandwich that people already know and love. There is just no way that substituting prosciutto for bacon and fresh mozzarella for cheddar won't turn a few heads and make you a few new fans when you make this dish.
Give this recipe a try and let us know how it goes in the comment section. We know you'll be happy you did.
Eating With Nutrafarms
The only way to know if eating with Nutrafarms is right for you and your family is to speak with one of our farm representatives. They will walk you through the ordering process and show you how to customize your order to your family's tastes and budget.