Brisket burnt ends are a popular BBQ dish that can be served as an appetizer or main course. These smoky and savoury bites of beef are a great way to impress your guests at your next backyard BBQ or dinner party.
In this recipe, we'll show you how to make delicious brisket burnt ends from scratch using Nutrafarms grass-fed beef brisket roast. No need to cook a full packer brisket with this recipe, we’re using Nutrafarms 3lb brisket roast and getting creative!
Prep & Directions for Smoked Brisket Burnt Ends:
- Preheat a smoker, bbq or pellet grill to 275°F.
- Season the beef brisket cubes with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Place the seasoned beef on the grill and smoke for 3 hours over indirect heat, or until the internal temperature reaches approximately 190°F.
- Remove the beef from the grill and transfer to a cast-iron pan lined with butcher or parchment paper.
- Toss the beef cubes with your favourite BBQ sauce.
- Put the beef back on the smoker and smoke for an additional 30 minutes or until the sauce gets sticky and caramelized.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Brisket burnt ends are a delicious and impressive dish that will have your guests raving. Nutrafarms' grass-fed beef brisket roast is the perfect cut for this recipe, delivering exceptional flavour and tenderness.
Try it out at your next BBQ or gathering and watch as everyone asks for the recipe. Don't forget to share your creations with us on social media using the hashtag #nutrafarms!