How to Make Wild Coho Salmon Fettuccine
In this video, we show you how to make a mouth watering Salmon Fettuccine that showcases the amazing flavour of Nutrafarms’ Fresh Caught Wild Coho Salmon. The recipe is simple to follow, and the dish is guaranteed to impress.
The secret to great cooking is starting with quality ingredients. That's why cooking with Nutrafarms is so easy. Our Wild Coho Salmon Fillets are so high in quality that you can use them to make Sushi.
That quality is evident in every bite.
Ingredients for Wild Coho Salmon Fettuccine:
- 3 Cheese Blend
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 1 Cup Milk
- Fresh Fettuccine
- Fresh Caught Wild Coho Salmon From Nutrafarms
Instructions for Wild Coho Salmon Fettuccine:
- Dice ½ Yellow onion.
- Cut asparagus into pieces 3 cm long.
- Open Fresh Caught Wild Coho Salmon fillets. Add salt and pepper and fry with the skin up 4–5 minutes.
- Flip the Coho Salmon fillets and cook an additional 3–4 minutes.
- Sauté onions and and asparagus.
- Remove from heat when the onion is translucent.
- Make a roux by combining the butter and flour in a pan on medium heat. Whisk thoroughly.
- Slowly add add 1 cup of milk. Followed by the 3 cheese blend.
- Combine the cream sauce and the onion mixture.
- Cook the fresh fettuccine noodle as per package instructions.
- Mix the cream sauce and the fettuccine noodles and then transfer into your serving dishes.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Enjoy with family and friends!
One of the best things about Wild Coho Salmon is how many dishes you can make with it. You can use it in pastas, on top or rice or even as sushi. What is your favourite salmon dish? Please let us know in the comment section.