This classic T-bone steak dinner with grilled asparagus and creamy kale Caesar salad is the perfect meal for people on the go. Made with Nutrafarms grass-fed T-bone steaks, it's not only delicious, but also healthy and high-quality.
Nutrafarms T-bone steaks weigh as much as 1lb per steak, so two steaks is enough for a family of 4, or even just 2 if mom and dad have date night at home and are really hungry!
Here’s how to make it:
Ingredients for Grass-Fed T-Bone Steak Dinner:
- 2 Nutrafarms grass-fed T-Bone steaks
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Ingredients for Creamy Kale Caesar Salad:
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 anchovies, minced (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep & Directions for Grass-Fed T-Bone Steak With Salad:
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. Season the steak liberally on both sides with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Trim the woody ends off of the asparagus and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Grill the steaks for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Grill the asparagus for 2-3 minutes per side, until slightly charred and tender.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
7. In a large bowl, combine the kale and the mixed dressing.
8. Serve the steaks with the grilled asparagus and the creamy kale Caesar salad.
Final Thoughts: T-Bone Steak with Grilled Asparagus and Creamy Kale Caesar Salad
For people on the go, this classic T-bone steak dinner with grilled asparagus and creamy kale Caesar salad is ideal. It is delicious, nutritious, and it is made with Nutrafarms grass-fed T-bone steaks.
Nutrafarms makes it easier for people with busy schedules to prepare nutritious meals at home by providing convenient delivery of local food right to your door.