Are you looking for the perfect game-day snack that is both delicious and easy to make? Look no further than these roasted pastured chicken wings from Nutrafarms!
Not only are they a hit with the whole family, but they can be made in under 1 hour and with just a few simple ingredients.
Ingredients for Pastured Chicken Wings:
- 2 lbs Nutrafarms chicken wings
- 1 cup of your favourite wing sauce
- 1 cup of your favourite BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp of your favourite BBQ rub or salt and pepper
- 1 cup of celery sticks
- 1 cup of carrot sticks
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
Prep & Directions for Pastured Chicken Wings:
- Preheat your oven or BBQ to 375F (we did these on a pellet grill).
- Season the chicken wings with your favourite BBQ rub or salt and pepper.
- Place wings on a baking sheet and cook for 45-50 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165F.
- Brush the wings with your favourite wing sauce and BBQ sauce, and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot with celery sticks, carrot sticks, and ranch dressing.
Final Thoughts: Pastured Chicken Wings
Cooking with Nutrafarms air-chilled chicken wings not only ensures that you are getting high-quality, locally-sourced protein, but it also makes meal planning and preparation a breeze for busy families.