Braised Beef Short Ribs are a slow cooked "beefy" classic that are perfectly suited for a pressure cooker or Dutch-oven.
Braised Beef Short Ribs:
- Nutrafarms Beef Short Ribs
- 2 tbsps Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 can of amber beer
- Sear the beef short ribs in a frying pan to a nice golden brown.
- While searing sprinkle 2 tbsps of Montreal Steak Spice.
- Remove short ribs from pan and place in dutch oven.
- Add your favourite amber beer to pan to deglaze and then pour onto ribs in a Dutch-oven. Pour remaining beer in can over short ribs.
- Put in the oven at 325 F for 3-5 hours. Do not use convection to avoid drying out meat.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!