You will not believe how good these are.
Ingredients for Bacon Wrapped Dates:
- 1lb of Nutrafarms bacon sliced in half
- 1 pkg sweet pitted dates
- 1 piece of Parmesan cheese cut into 1/2 inch or 2cm pieces about 50 pieces
Instructions for Bacon Wrapped Dates:
- Preheat oven to 350. Flatten 2 dates at a time you will need 100 dates
- Place a piece of parmesan cheese between dates.
- Wrap 1 slice of Nutrafarms bacon around date.
- Place dated in a reseal able container and they can be frozen
- Place wrapped dates on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake until bake is starting to crisp 12 to 14 minutes Chef’s Tip: Make them a couple of days ahead of your party Makes 50