This recipe is the perfect way to enjoy the classic flavours of a bacon cheeseburger in a convenient and tasty quesadilla form.
Using Nutrafarms grass-fed beef, shredded cheddar cheese, onion, pickles and Nutrafarms thick-cut bacon, this recipe will satisfy all of your cheeseburger cravings. Plus, it's easy to make and can be served with your favourite burger toppings for dipping!
Ingredients for Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla:
- 1 lb Nutrafarms grass-fed beef
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb Nutrafarms thick-cut bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pickles, diced
- Ketchup, mustard, or other burger toppings for dipping
Prep & Directions for Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadilla:
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan or on a flat-top griddle until crispy. Remove and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- In the same pan, cook the beef in the bacon fat until browned and cooked through.
- Add the diced onions and pickles to the pan and cook until the onions are soft.
- Remove the beef, onion, and pickle mixture from the pan and set aside.
- On a tortilla, sprinkle a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add a layer of the beef, onion, and pickle mixture, and then a layer of crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese on top, and then top with another tortilla.
- Cook the quesadilla on a flat-top griddle or in a frying pan until the cheese is melted, and the tortillas are crispy and golden brown.
- Slice the quesadilla into wedges and serve with ketchup, mustard, or other burger toppings for dipping.
Final Thoughts: Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are a fun and delicious way to enjoy all the flavours of a classic cheeseburger in a convenient and crispy form.
Made with Nutrafarms grass-fed beef, onions, pickles and Nutrafarms thick-cut bacon, this recipe is easy to make and perfect for dipping in your favourite burger toppings. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!