If you love olives you will ignite when you smell this dish! When your guests taste it, well, quite simply they may not leave.
1-pkg Large Aquastar shrimp peeled
1 cup pitted kalamata olives
1 cup green olives
4 cloves roasted garlic
½ cup sundried tomatoes
1 cup roasted peppers
½ tsp chipotle pepper
¼ cup extra virgin
½ cup very good balsamic vinegar
Prep & Directions
1. In a large bowl peel the shell off the shrimp and place peeled shrimp in the bowl and pour balsamic over shrimp and put aside.
2. In a food processor put all ingredients in and using the pulse setting chop the ingredients just before the mixtures goes smooth.
3. Pour Olive Mixture over the shrimp and mix well.
4. Place shrimp and olive mixture in the refrigerator for 1-1/2 hours.
5. Pre-heat oven to 400 and place shrimp on parchment paper lined oven tray and bake for 7-9 minutes.