Many wonderful flavours in this one!
Ingredients for Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breasts:
- 8 Nutrafarms Chicken Breasts
- 16 slices Piller's prosciutto
- 8 tsp goat’s cheese
- 2 Ontario hot house red peppers
- 1 pint Ontario grape tomatoes
- ½ cup Henry of Pelham Chardonnay
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil.
- Season with Salt and Pepper
Instructions for Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breasts:
- Cut into the fatter section of the chicken breast and make a ½ inch cut to make a pocket. Stuff the pocket with 1 tsp of Goats cheese. Wrap Prosciutto around chicken breast and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook in a 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until chicken reaches 180 degrees.
- Grill peppers until all the skin is black, place in a Ziploc bag and let sit ½ hour, peel skins off the peppers, and take all the seeds out of the peppers.
- In a small saucepan add basil, tomatoes, peppers, and basil. Bring mixture to a boil for about 5-7 minutes. Purée until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tbsp of Roasted Pepper/tomato sauce over the cooked chicken and serve with your favourite side dishes.