Turn Taco Tuesday into Fiesta Night with a Family-Style Grilled Chicken Taco Bar! These grilled chicken tacos made with Nutrafarms pasture-raised chicken are not only quick and easy to make, they’re also delicious!
Here's how to make them:
Ingredients for Family-Style Grilled Chicken Taco Bar:
- 4 Nutrafarms boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8-12 soft corn or flour tortillas
- Toppings of your choice (shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsas, guacamole, sour cream, etc.)
Prep & Directions for Family-Style Grilled Chicken Taco Bar:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the seasoning mixture. Let rest at room temperature for 20 mins before cooking for best results.
- Lightly coat the chicken with oil and grill for 6-8 minutes per side, or until fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips or small chunks.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for 30-60 seconds per side.
- Present the chicken, tortillas, and toppings on a large cutting board or tray.
- Enjoy your Grilled Chicken Taco Bar!
Final Thoughts: Family-Style Grilled Chicken Taco Bar
Make dinner time stress-free with this Grilled Chicken Taco Bar! Made with Nutrafarms pasture-raised chicken, it's not only flavourful, but also healthy and will be a hit with the whole family.
Nutrafarms offers convenient delivery of high-quality, local food right to your door, making it easier for busy families to cook delicious and healthy meals at home. Sign up now to learn how Nutrafarms can help make your everyday cooking and shopping needs simpler.