Welcome to the ultimate chili-lover's paradise! Today, we are bringing you a deliciously chunky and flavourful Tex-Mex Chili. This hearty dish is packed with all the classic Tex-Mex flavours you know and love, and it's sure to warm you up on a cold winter night.
Whether you're a chili connoisseur or a beginner in the kitchen, this easy-to-follow recipe will be sure to leave your taste buds delighted. So, grab your ingredients and let's get started!
Ingredients for Chunky Tex-Mex Chili:
- 1lb Nutrafarms grass-fed stewing beef
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can of dark beer
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Brimstone BBQ’s Tex-Mex Rub (recipe included below)
Prep & Directions for Chunky Tex-Mex Beef Chili:
1. Heat a large pot over medium heat and add the stewing beef. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, beer, and Tex-Mex Rub and stir to combine. (For the Tex-Mex Rub: equal parts kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder)
4. Bring the chili to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Final Thoughts: Chunky Tex-Mex Beef Chili
We hope you enjoyed making this delicious Chunky Tex-Mex Beef Chili as much as we did!
This hearty dish is sure to become a family favourite, and it's the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter night. So, gather your friends and family around the table and enjoy a bowl of this delicious chili!