Warms the bones and tastes AMAZING!! As seen on At Home with ChefD, only on Rogers.
Ingredients for Cheddar Red Leaf Larger Soup:
- 1 ½ cup of Red Leaf Lager beer
- 900 ml chicken broth
- 6 onions, rough chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ cups of 5 year old cheddar
- ½ cup Prime Ridge herb and garlic cream cheese
- ½ cup of 35% cream
Instructions for Cheddar Red Leaf Larger Soup:
- Bring all of the ingredients (minus the cheeses and the cream) to a boil in a large pot. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat and puree all the soup.
- Slowly blend in the cheeses and then the cream.
- Bring up to temperature but do not boil and serve hot.