Are you looking for a hearty and comforting dinner that requires minimal effort? Look no further than this pot roast braised in beer with Nutrafarms grass-fed beef.
Not only is it delicious and packed with flavour, but it also utilizes Nutrafarms beef roast, making it a convenient and healthy choice for busy families.
Prep & Directions for Grass-Fed Beef Pot Roast:
- Preheat your oven or pellet grill to 325 degrees F.
- Season the beef roast with salt and pepper.
- Place the roast in a large pot or Dutch oven, on top of the sliced onion and garlic.
- Pour the can of ale or stout over the roast and onions/garlic and add the bay leaves.
- Braise the roast in the smoker for 4-6 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 200F and the roast is fork-tender.
- Remove from the smoker and let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Final Thoughts: Beef Pot Roast Braised in Beer
Served with mashed potatoes, the braising liquid makes a delicious gravy once the beef has been removed. We used a pellet grill for this pot roast, but feel free to use an oven at home if that is preferable.