How to Make Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers
These Spicy Chicken Skewers are truly a thing a beauty. They give you a kick in the taste buds because of the heat created by cayenne pepper, and then soothe your sweet tooth with a taste of maple syrup. We promise you won’t be upset you made these delicious appetizers.
Like all of our recipes, it’s important that you start with quality ingredients. These dish features our boneless and skinless, free-run chicken breasts. In all honesty, the quality of these chicken breasts is so high it’s almost impossible to mess this recipe up, but we’ll let you be the judge of that. You can learn more about the quality of our chicken here.
Ingredients for Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers:
- 2 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts from Nutrafarms
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tbsp Red Vinegar
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
Instructions for Sweet & Spicy Chicken Skewers:
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips
- Mix Remaining Ingredients
- Pour Ingredients into a large sealable bag
- Thread chicken strips along skewers
- Place the chicken skewers into bag
- Massage marinade into chicken
- Let sit for 2 hours
- Bake at 375 for 7 mins
- Flip skewers and re-apply marinade
- Bake for another 8 mins
- Remove from the oven and garnish
These chicken skewers were a HUGE hit when we made them, and I’m sure they’ll be a huge hit at your next family event as well.