ChefD’s Prime Rib Roast
There's nothing quite like a perfectly cooked Prime Rib Roast, with its tender, juicy meat and flavourful seasoning. And with Chef Darryl Fletcher's tried and true recipe, you can make this mouth-watering dish right in your own kitchen.
Made with a grass-fed, 2.5 kg Prime Rib Roast from Nutrafarms and seasoned with pink Himalayan salt and fresh cracked black pepper, this recipe is simple yet elegant, making it the perfect centrepiece for any special occasion or holiday meal.
Ingredients for Prime Rib Roast:
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
- Pat the Prime Rib Roast dry with a paper towel.
- Season the roast very liberally with pink Himalayan salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Place the seasoned roast into a cast iron frying pan and roast in the preheated oven at 475 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove the roast from the oven and add one cup of either water or stock to the cast iron pan.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and continue roasting until the roast reaches your desired doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the roast.
- Once the roast has reached your desired cooking temperature, take it out of the oven, cover it with foil and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice the Prime Rib Roast to your desired thickness and enjoy! Don't forget to take a picture and tag #nutrafarms.
Final Thoughts on Prime Rib Roast
And there you have it – a delicious, perfectly cooked Prime Rib Roast that's sure to impress your guests and leave them asking for more. Thanks for watching Chef Darryl Fletcher's recipe, made with a high-quality, grass-fed Prime Rib Roast from Nutrafarms.
Don't forget to take a picture and tag #nutrafarms when you slice into your own Prime Rib Roast. And for more mouth-watering recipes and high-quality, organic meat products, be sure to visit Nutrafarms online. Happy cooking!