ChefD's Prime Rib Roast
Prime Rib Roast is one of the succulent pieces of beef available. The fat marbled through the roast all but guarantees a tender and delicious roast. Combine that with Chef Darryl Fletcher's tried and true Prime Rib Roast recipe and you have about as close to a can't miss recipe as possible.
In this video, ChefD started with a 2.5 kg, grass-fed, Prime Rib Roast from Nutrafarms. Then he seasoned liberally with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees.
- Pat your prime rib roast dry using a paper towel.
- .Season very liberally with pink Himalayan salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Place into a cast iron frying pan and roast at 475 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add one cup of either water or stock to the cast iron pan.
- Reduce heat to 200 degrees and roast until your desired doneness.
- Use a meat thermometer and when your roast reaches your desired cooking temperature, take it out of the oven, cover in foil and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Slice the prime rib roast to your desired thickness. take a pic, tag #nutrafarms and dig in!
Eating With Nutrafarms
The only way to know if eating with Nutrafarms is right for you and your family is to speak with one of our farm representatives. They will walk you through the ordering process and show you how to customize your order to your family's tastes and budget.