Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe that will please the whole family? Look no further than this 30-minute red curry chicken noodle bowl!
Not only is it delicious and packed with flavour, but it also utilizes Nutrafarms ground chicken, making it a convenient and healthy choice for people on the go.
Ingredients for Red Curry Chicken Noodle Bowl:
- 1 lb Nutrafarms ground chicken
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp sambal oelek (or hot sauce of choice)
Prep & Directions for Red Curry Chicken Noodle Bowl:
- In a large pot or pan, brown the Nutrafarms ground chicken over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, and red curry paste to the pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice noodles, shredded carrots, and shredded zucchini to the pot and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
- Stir in the bean sprouts, green onions, and cilantro.
- Serve in bowls and top with sambal oelek (or hot sauce of choice)
Not only is this recipe quick and easy, but it also utilizes Nutrafarms ground chicken, ensuring that you are getting high-quality, locally-sourced protein for your family. Nutrafarms makes it easy to have fresh, healthy ingredients on hand without the hassle of constantly running to the store.