ChefDs California Chicken
ChefD’s California Chicken
ChefD’s California Chicken is a Mediterranean-inspired dish that features the delicious flavours of pasture-raised chicken breasts from Nutrafarms. Invented by Chef Darryl Fletcher during his restaurant days, this mouthwatering recipe includes tomatoes, garlic, onions, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, and of course, Nutrafarms boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Ingredients for ChefD’s California Chicken
- 2 pasture-raised boneless skinless chicken breasts from Nutrafarms, diced
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup roasted peppers
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 4 cups stewed tomatoes
- Clarified butter
- Black pepper to taste
Directions for ChefD’s California Chicken
- Heat a warm pan and add clarified butter.
- Add the diced onion and pasture-raised chicken breast from Nutrafarms.
- Add roasted red peppers, black olives, and a dash of black pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes and 4 cups of stewed tomatoes.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the bright and flavourful taste of this dish that will surely add some sunshine to your dinner.
Final Thoughts: ChefD’s California Chicken
Don’t hesitate to try this light and flavourful dish! With its blend of Mediterranean-inspired flavours and high-quality, pasture-raised chicken breasts from Nutrafarms, ChefD’s California Chicken is the perfect way to add some excitement to your dinner routine. So why not treat yourself and give this recipe a try? You deserve the best, and Nutrafarms and ChefD are here to deliver!